Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > PFG General > PFG General Chat > Farcical match reports

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Newton83
Team Manager

Thumbs down Farcical match reports

I know the match reports haven't been great ever since the start of PFF, but come on!!

86: The crowd began to get excited as ZHIRKOV stepped up to take the corner. He sent the ball toward the EVERTON six-yard box. LAMPARD met the ball and sent it towards the net but on its way VIGNAL got in its path and deflected its flight. It struck the outside of the post and went behind for a goal kick.

I think it's about time PFF brought in a fourth official!

Last edited by Newton83 on 10th April 2014 at 02:23 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10th April 2014 02:19 PM
Newton83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Newton83 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Newton83
Team Manager

48 views and no comments? This has obviously left members speechless

Old Post 10th April 2014 10:47 PM
Newton83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Newton83 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danny
Team Manager

Wink

That would"nt happen in Game 7552 Newton lol..

God Bless the PFG/PFF Club Reports..

Some Managers don"t read em , just check out the Players Match Ratings and Stats..

Old Post 10th April 2014 11:36 PM
danny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Newton83
Team Manager

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by danny
That would"nt happen in Game 7552 Newton lol..

God Bless the PFG/PFF Club Reports..

Some Managers don"t read em , just check out the Players Match Ratings and Stats..

7552 rules!

I'm a bit sad like that, I still read the reports....... but after this calamity I think I'd better stop!

Old Post 11th April 2014 11:34 AM
MACHINIST
Team Manager

How is the mighty Mk Dons getting on anyway mate?

You managing to get any quality from unmanaged teams that are appearing on the bidder?

Old Post 12th April 2014 07:42 PM
MACHINIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MACHINIST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Newton83
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by MACHINIST
How is the mighty Mk Dons getting on anyway mate?

You managing to get any quality from unmanaged teams that are appearing on the bidder?

Doing well thanks mate, here's my current lineup (and yes, as you can see the bidder has served me well!)

GK - BUFFON - from bidder

RB - IVANOVIC - from bidder
CB - FERDINAND - from bidder
CB - LESCOTT - from bidder
LB - ALBA - from bidder

CM - INIESTA
IF - MATA - swapped for MULLER who was from bidder

RW - SANCHEZ - from bidder
CF - TEVEZ
TM - BERBATOV - from bidder
LW - BALE - swapped for ROBBEN who was from bidder

VIVA DONS!!

Last edited by Newton83 on 12th April 2014 at 09:11 PM

Old Post 12th April 2014 09:08 PM
MACHINIST
Team Manager

Wow, what a team, that team is in a more than good enough position to be competing for silverware every season now. Good job

Old Post 13th April 2014 01:43 AM
MACHINIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MACHINIST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danny
Team Manager

Yeah got a few gems myself from the Bidder , certainly helped towards my Title winning campaign last Season.

Old Post 14th April 2014 12:00 AM
danny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Newton83
Team Manager

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by MACHINIST
Wow, what a team, that team is in a more than good enough position to be competing for silverware every season now. Good job

Cheers buddy! Also have the likes of these not in the lineup:
Zabaleta, Alba, Kroos, Lucas Moura, Khedira, Lukaku, Pedro, Błaszczykowski

Old Post 14th April 2014 10:05 AM
Newton83
Team Manager

Talking

quote:
Originally posted by danny
Yeah got a few gems myself from the Bidder , certainly helped towards my Title winning campaign last Season.

Enjoy it while it lasts mate, the Dons have had a shaky start but we'll be up there!

Old Post 14th April 2014 10:05 AM
danny
Team Manager

Its going to be an Interesting Season M8..

Old Post 17th April 2014 01:30 AM
Stewart
Team Manager

I guess that is where PFF gets its name from.

Great team. I plan on staying in games 7556 and 7557 to do the same as you - well not to bothered about the Berbatov.

Old Post 17th April 2014 09:55 AM
Stewart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stewart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michael
Team Manager

I found this one interesting in a recent game. Went from a header to a volley?!

85: SCHNEIDER finished a crashing run down the wing with a beautifully flighted cross into the packed penalty area.It was the sort of ball that legends are made of. ZSENGELLER rose above the ATH MADRID defence and his header spiraled toward goal. The volley deflected off and over the crossbar for a goal kick.

Old Post 17th April 2014 06:20 PM
Michael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote