Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > Games > Player/Manager - Game 6600 > Monarchs

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Pages (15): « First ... « 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Michael
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Neil H
No transfers this turn as Monarchs left Soares to Red Devils only for England Legends to steal him(after Michael added him in all his games!!)
VIVA LA MONARCHS!!!!

I gave up in the end for a change and went for two other players that I added into game. It happens in pff, so no big loss.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10th March 2014 10:03 PM
Michael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neil H
Team Manager

Week 2 and a home game against Future's Bright ended up tougher than expected and finished a 1-1 draw.
Van Basten gave Monarchs a 10th minute lead but then Messi gave away a 20th min pen which was missed by Van Der Vaart.
Van Basten was then sent off on the half-hour for dangerously taking out aforementioned VDV who was then injured and forced to go off!!
Monarchs held on with 10 men until 13 mins from time when Eto'o(who is not Orange!!)equalised and thats how it stayed.
Transfers and Montazeri and Davids both joined with no-one leaving despite Hawkins putting up a load of quality for transfers
VIVA LA MONARCHS!!!!!

Old Post 17th March 2014 04:56 PM
Neil H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neil H
Team Manager

Week 3 and it didn't get any easier as Monarchs made the trip to FC Escalona.
In a fairly uneventful 1st half the clearest chance came for Hawkins when Totti was brought down in the penalty area but Hawkins fluffed his lines and could only hit the post from 12 yards.
Escalona punished that error in the 54th minute by taking the lead through Bergkamp before Vieira finally got the goal Monarchs deserved in the 72nd minute.
There was still time to try and get a winner after Robben was sent off for Escalona 10minutes from time but Monarchs couldn't create the opportunity they needed and had to settle for a point.
Transfers and Karim Rekik was the only player through the doors this turn with Monarchs funds critically low.
VIVA LA MONARCHS!!!

Old Post 24th March 2014 05:42 PM
Neil H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neil H
Team Manager

Just the one game this week at home to Sparks and it was a smasher.
Monarchs raced into an early 2-0 lead through Ozil and Messi before being pegged back to 2-2 before half-time.
Another Messi goal plus one from Totti gave Monarchs a 4-2 lead before Sparks pulled one back 10mins from time but thats how it finished.
Transfers and Paletta and Promes joined with Veltman and Rui Costa leaving to free up some funds.
VIVA LA MONARCHS!!!!

Old Post 31st March 2014 08:23 PM
Michael
Team Manager

Talking

I see Alan Shearer likes playing against you, yet another 2 goals!

Old Post 7th April 2014 06:19 PM
Michael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neil H
Team Manager

Two games against Legends this week as first up was a D.C Cup game away to Rangers Legends.Whilst Monarchs lost the game 4-3,away goals from Jairzinho,Totti and Messi means its still all to play for.
The same could not be said in the league tho as Monarchs hosted England Legends but once again that mother-****** Shearer scored twice against us and even tho Jairzinho equalised Shearers first the Legends held out to win 2-1.
As a result of their 1st league defeat of the season the reigning champs have slipped to 6th.
In transfers Monarchs could only ship out Lodeiro despite a massive transfer list being made available.
VIVA LA MONARCHS!!!!!

Old Post 7th April 2014 07:38 PM
Newton83
Team Manager

Thumbs up

Stop calling Shearer names, it only makes him angrier! He scored another 3 this turn

Old Post 8th April 2014 04:46 PM
Newton83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Newton83 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neil H
Team Manager

A mixed week for Monarchs this turn as a league win was tempered by defeat in the D.C Cup.
The cup match against Rangers Legends was first up and when Puskas struck twice Monarchs seemed to be heading through but a Hateley strike was added to just 8mins from time to give Legends a 6-5 aggregate win.
In the league Monarchs travelled to Watch and Learn and a double from Hawkins meant Monarchs were always in charge despite the home team getting an equaliser.Final score was 2-1 to keep Monarchs in 6th position.
No transfers in or out this week either.
VIVA LA MONARCHS!!!!

Old Post 14th April 2014 06:09 PM
Michael
Team Manager

Talking

I see your favourite player scored against you again, but in 8010 this time. lol

Old Post 14th April 2014 06:29 PM
Neil H
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Michael
I see your favourite player scored against you again, but in 8010 this time. lol

I fukcing hate that guy!!
(In all games now)

Old Post 21st April 2014 06:34 PM
Neil H
Team Manager

2 games this week and yet another disappointment as a Cup win was tempered by a shock league defeat.
First in the FA cup it was away to The Croc Hunter and Puskas sent Monarchs on their way to victory before the home team equalised.But 9 minutes from time up popped Hawkins to seal a place in the 3rd round.
The real shock came at home to FC Bad Boys as even though Totti bagged a double Bad Boys grabbed a 3-2 victory to leave Monarchs languishing in 7th,6pts behing the leaders.
The only transfer made this turn also was the signing of Busquets.
FORZA MONARCHS!!!!!

Old Post 21st April 2014 06:39 PM
Michael
Team Manager

quote:
I fukcing hate that guy!!
(In all games now)

I did make me laugh when I saw he had scored against you, it is because I know how much you like him.

Old Post 21st April 2014 09:10 PM
Neil H
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Michael
I did make me laugh when I saw he had scored against you, it is because I know how much you like him.

Yeah I looked and saw I lost 1-0 then looked at the scorer and nearly threw my phone away!!
I'm now gonna check every team to see if they have him and if so I'm gonna play aggression 9 and try and injure him!!

Old Post 21st April 2014 09:38 PM
Michael
Team Manager

quote:
Yeah I looked and saw I lost 1-0 then looked at the scorer and nearly threw my phone away!!
I'm now gonna check every team to see if they have him and if so I'm gonna play aggression 9 and try and injure him!!

I bet you did, not worth damaging your phone over it though. lol
Yeah that does sound like a good idea. I did have him in 8001, have thought about playing him against you next time to guarantee a win!

Old Post 22nd April 2014 06:39 PM