Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > Games > Player/Manager - Game 6601 > Down to the wire

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Neil H
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by MACHINIST
Cool, are you changing position this season Neil? I played terrible at fullback! Lol I actually dropped myself to the bench and played an R84 at fullback instead then instantly started winning.

Don't know what it is about 6601 but I really like this game , (probably because I win stuff frequently)

Not sure yet-started as a TM-moved myself to WG(I'm all about the goals!!!) but not really happened for me-scored 14 this season but 4 of those were in the 1st game!!!
Dont wanna change to CF either tho

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 26th February 2014 05:11 PM
Neil H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MACHINIST
Team Manager

If you want to do somthing completely different then you could try widemid? I had mega success at widemid, scored about 8goals in a season there too.

If your going to go down that route I highly recommend 3-3-4, that's what I used

Old Post 26th February 2014 05:15 PM
MACHINIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MACHINIST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Newton83
Team Manager

Thumbs up

quote:

I'm tipping Newton83 for the title this season though, they're long over due some glory

I do hope you're right pal....... Tatsfield are too good for these relegation battles!

Old Post 26th February 2014 07:20 PM
Newton83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Newton83 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomo™
Team Manager

I'm going to have to tear up div 2.

My first ever Pff relegation in nigh on 12 years

To be expected I suppose though.

Old Post 26th February 2014 07:21 PM
Thomo™ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomo™ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neil H
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Thomo™

Yeah I think it was to be expected but you had a good go matey- I've not seen a team that bad yet that good before.
I'll miss the 6pts tho!!

Old Post 26th February 2014 08:11 PM
Neil H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MACHINIST
Team Manager

Oh well, I suppose I better go and scribe division 1 winners into my humongous Roll of Honour Board in my profile page .
http://www.pfgtalk.com/pfftalk/show...threadid=174750

Good luck next season guys,

Old Post 26th February 2014 08:26 PM
MACHINIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MACHINIST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danny
Team Manager

Thumbs up

Originally posted by MACHINIST Haha no no mate FA cup is Mickey mouse stuff, the division cup is the equivalent of the champions league , that's why you get most prize money from it,

Super Muller does it again, that's why He's employed by the Mighty Caledonia, to help them win silverware.

Anyway, you done great regardless mate, I would take two pieces of silverware and 3rd place finish any season.

So I've made myself a stopper this season after the disastrous fullback position this season, expect GAZ to be charging your players down and stopping your team play with some bone crunching tackles hehehe

Old Post 26th February 2014 11:07 PM
danny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danny
Team Manager

Reply..

I thought you gave it ago and fair play to sticking to your Theme , you run a very tight unit there..

Your lucky your not Platinum sadly Relegation can happen more than you think..On the Flipside Good for Trophies though..

Old Post 26th February 2014 11:11 PM
danny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomo™
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Neil H
Yeah I think it was to be expected but you had a good go matey- I've not seen a team that bad yet that good before.
I'll miss the 6pts tho!!

Hopefully I'll be back soon to play with you big boys.

To survive last season in div 1 against those squads was a massive achievement.

This season I spent the first 8 weeks trying a new formation and tactic and it didn't do too well and I had no chance of recovering.

But I'm sticking to my theme and awful squad.... It's the reason I joined this game so I could do something completely different from the norm.

Old Post 27th February 2014 02:13 PM
Thomo™ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomo™ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MACHINIST
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by paulayres
Div 2 champions marlow only lost 2 games looking forward to the challage of div 1 I m gunning for the div 1 title

Good win mate, you fair slapped my team about this week, nice one

Old Post 5th March 2014 05:15 PM
MACHINIST
Team Manager

quote:
Hopefully I'll be back soon to play with you big boys.

To survive last season in div 1 against those squads was a massive achievement.

This season I spent the first 8 weeks trying a new formation and tactic and it didn't do too well and I had no chance of recovering.

But I'm sticking to my theme and awful squad.... It's the reason I joined this game so I could do something completely different from the norm.

Good win mate, are you planning on expanding your theme ? Adding players from a different year?

I will help you add again if you do

Old Post 5th March 2014 05:16 PM
paulayres
Team Manager

quote:
Good win mate, you fair slapped my team about this week, nice one

thanks mate close game

Old Post 5th March 2014 07:40 PM
paulayres is offline Click Here to See the Profile for paulayres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomo™
Team Manager

quote:
Good win mate, are you planning on expanding your theme ? Adding players from a different year?

I will help you add again if you do

Nope, im sticking with my bunch of misfits.

I managed to do what Danny Wilson couldnt - and keep us in the top flight for more than 1 season.

Ive managed to achieve what Danny Wilson did and got us relegated

Now its time to achieve what Danny couldnt and get us back up into the top flight.

So i still have reasons to be playing this particular game with the squad i have

Old Post 6th March 2014 11:31 AM