Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > The Members' Lounge > Computers & computer games > State of Decay

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dazz
Team Manager

State of Decay

Any one on the xbox downloaded this?

What a awsome game. Specially for a arcade game. You would think it was a full 40 plus game with how much has gone into it.

If you like zombie survial games GET IT!

Its completly open world like GTA. You set up base camps and manage them including taking in other survivors, building fortifications, med bays, construction desks, vege patches ect.

You have to go out to scavange or send others out to do the same for food weapons or meds.

It reminds me of the walking dead TV series.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 24th June 2013 11:09 PM
Dazz is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Dazz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
percy
Team Manager

sounds amazing mate, much is it?

Old Post 24th June 2013 11:30 PM
percy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for percy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MACHINIST
Team Manager

I download the demo, seems right up my street.

Old Post 25th June 2013 01:41 AM
MACHINIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MACHINIST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dazz
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by percy
sounds amazing mate, much is it?

cost me 1800 MS points (i think).

it really is good. you cannot go in hacking and slashing either. the mele weapons break evenutally and guns have to be a last resort due to noise.

it really gives that sense of....

OH SH*IT A ZOMBIE HORDE IS ALMOST ON ME as you run away with screaming coming from over your shoulder. You can play as a number of characters from in your camp (you can switch between them). each member gets tired. if you have been out scavanging for a while your player gets tired and will not run as fast.

its more about stealth and sneaking past them if you can. i am not that far in to it at the moment but love it.

Old Post 25th June 2013 10:07 AM
Dazz is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Dazz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GuyFawkes
Team Manager

Yeh, I downloaded this game. Really top draw game, Xbox trying to launch something similar to 'Arma2 DayZ'.
One problem with State of Decay.....

NO MULTIPLAYER... ARRGGHHH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 25th June 2013 10:29 AM
GuyFawkes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GuyFawkes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
percy
Team Manager

downloading the demo now, try before i buy

shame its not multiplayer, think that would be good, maybe something they will bring in later?

Old Post 25th June 2013 11:19 AM
percy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for percy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MACHINIST
Team Manager

Graphically it's one of the worst games I've seen this generation of consoles, with terrible screen tear and Horrendous frame rate, dire physics with characters walking through objects. There are ps2 games that look better, But after a while you don't even notice, and it doesn't matter,

Unlike most scripted games where you just go from mission A-B this is about Survival, scavenging abandoned houses, conserving energy, looking for food, and taking huge risks., will you check that house out or is it too risky, not a lot of ammo left and little energy, but the rewards might be worth it, or do you keep on driving?.

Awesome game, only three hours into it. Looking forward to the pc release also

Old Post 25th June 2013 12:29 PM
MACHINIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MACHINIST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dazz
Team Manager

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by GuyFawkes
NO MULTIPLAYER... ARRGGHHH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this game would be awsome with a open world multi player!

Old Post 25th June 2013 12:46 PM
Dazz
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by MACHINIST
Graphically it's one of the worst games I've seen this generation of consoles, with terrible screen tear and Horrendous frame rate, dire physics with characters walking through objects. There are ps2 games that look better, But after a while you don't even notice, and it doesn't matter,

Unlike most scripted games where you just go from mission A-B this is about Survival, scavenging abandoned houses, conserving energy, looking for food, and taking huge risks., will you check that house out or is it too risky, not a lot of ammo left and little energy, but the rewards might be worth it, or do you keep on driving?.

Awesome game, only three hours into it. Looking forward to the pc release also

it's not the best graphically but for a arcade game i think it is ok. (but i have not had any of the things you have described)

The gameplay more than makes up for it as you said

Old Post 25th June 2013 12:47 PM
Dazz
Team Manager

Started playing this agajn with a new DLC for it.

If you are into open world games a mnd the zombie genre then you need this game in your life.

I am putting off getting a xbox one until I get bored of this game. Anyone know if you can get the same arcade games on the xbox one and 360.

So if I grt a xbox one can I re download this??

Old Post 8th March 2014 11:24 PM