Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > The Members' Lounge > Computers & computer games > Fifa 15

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dazz
Team Manager

Fifa 15

Been playing the demo today. Really impressed. I know its only the demo but I have not seen any massive changes like I was expecting. Other than the grapgics which are outstanding o would say small tweaks have been made.

cannot wait until it comes out. Day off work, both kids at school, the mrs at work and Fifa 15 UT edition pre ordered. I will be waiting for Game to open there doors that morning!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10th September 2014 08:22 PM
Dazz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dazz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kinkster
Team Manager

Played a beta for 2 weeks, game play is definitely different and UT online seasons is decent addition.

Graphically better, but certain aspects like long shots and long balls were horrible, might have been fixed by time goes live.

I'm getting it not sure it's improved on 14 much but still a top game.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10th September 2014 10:11 PM
kinkster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kinkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote