Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > Games > PFF - Game 7553 > West Ham United - Champions

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Newton83
Team Manager

Post West Ham United - Champions

I used to play PFF back in the play by mail days, rejoining online in February 2009. My first online PFF team was West Ham United in game 7141.

Sadly, game 7141 ended in May 2011, and so in July of that year I joined 7553 to return to my beloved West Ham United.

I've been in several other games since rejoining PFF online, but never won the Division 1 title in any of them....... until today!

It's fitting that the first taste of this achievement has come with West Ham United, my first online PFF team. And as such, after becoming champions of the top tier of PFF, I will be leaving them on a high.

Thanks to everyone in 7553 over the years, and a big thank you to Barcelona this season for keeping me on my toes during the close title race!

Farewell and good luck to you all.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 21st August 2014 12:43 PM
Newton83 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Newton83 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote