Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > PFG General > PFG General Chat > Goodbye PFF

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bettsy
Team Manager

Goodbye PFF

Tomorrow will be my final turn in PFF, as it just isn't cutting it for me anymore.

I have had a love hate relationship with most of you in the game outside of my beloved 3001, but it was always just banter and the vast majority of you are top people.

My favourite memory was when Stewart and I decided to raid another games board on the forum with derogatory messages and spouting the positives of 3001. We really had some fun that day and PFF deleted the messages for being inflammatory.

Anyway look me up on Facebook if you so wish as I'd gladly keep in touch with you all.

Ps if you have ever wanted to get into 3001 then my fulham, Colchester and Southend teams are about as good as you will get.

Much love

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 25th January 2015 09:31 AM
bettsy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bettsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neil H
Team Manager

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
U can't go Bettsy.

Old Post 25th January 2015 01:08 PM
Neil H is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Neil H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
amwario
Team Manager

Talking

It's not your fault 3001 is dogshiite

Good luck mate, hope you don't leave it too long.

Old Post 25th January 2015 06:41 PM
amwario is online now Click Here to See the Profile for amwario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GuyFawkes
Team Manager

Sad news ya leaving mate. U will be missed, especially by members of 3001. Seems a shame after all the hard work gone into your teams in that game. Hope u enjoy your time away and you don't leave it to long.

Old Post 26th January 2015 08:00 PM
GuyFawkes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GuyFawkes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote