Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > Games > Player/Manager - Game 6600 > Red Devils FC

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Pages (24): « First ... « 22 23 [24]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MADMAN
Team Manager

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 15th July 2014 09:18 PM
MADMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MADMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michael
Team Manager

Turn 19

It is nearing the end of the season and 2 games this week. First one at home to Madman Madness in the DC final leg 1. The away team started well and Maren scored for them in the 32nd minute to give them a 1-0 half time win. Home were not at there usual self and 9 minutes into second half Zizinho put Madman Madness a 2-0 lead, then 11 minutes later, Red Devils did one of moves of the match with Edwards slotting home a Stam cross to make it 2-1. It stayed at 2-1 and Red Devils to win next time to have a chance of claiming the DC trophy. Then it was away to England Legends in the league. England Legends took the lead through Matthews. Then Van Persie scored a double before half time to give Red Devils a 2-1 lead. Both teams had a chance in second half, but it stayed 2-1 due to great keeping from both teams. Still 5th place, 3 points off Madman Madness in 1st. Just 6 points covering the top 7 teams.

There was only one player that joined and it was Rojas. Otl transfer failed, likely to be clashing with Neil H(As usual ).

Old Post 21st July 2014 06:20 PM
Michael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michael
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by MADMAN

Hopefully I'll turn that grin upside down next turn!

Well played in the 1st leg.

Old Post 21st July 2014 06:21 PM
Michael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neil H
Team Manager

Re: Turn 19

quote:
Originally posted by Michael

There was only one player that joined and it was Rojas. Otl transfer failed, likely to be clashing with Neil H(As usual ).

Yep but I'll leave him to you-even tho U stole Rojas from me!!

Old Post 21st July 2014 07:38 PM
Neil H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michael
Team Manager

Re: Re: Turn 19

quote:
Originally posted by Neil H
Yep but I'll leave him to you-even tho U stole Rojas from me!!

Who you going for next turn?

The player am adding is not from a team in top 10 world rankings.

Old Post 21st July 2014 08:57 PM
Neil H
Team Manager

Re: Re: Re: Turn 19

quote:
Originally posted by Michael
Who you going for next turn?

The player am adding is not from a team in top 10 world rankings.

The one I am currently adding is Costa Rican

Old Post 21st July 2014 10:38 PM
Neil H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MADMAN
Team Manager

love this game

Old Post 22nd July 2014 08:36 PM
MADMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MADMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote