Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > Games > Legends - Game 8002 > Goodbye

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MACHINIST
Team Manager

Goodbye

Goodbye first division.

My team has switched off from top to bottom completely this season for some bizarre reason

I knew relegation was on the cards along time ago when my team got hammered by unmanaged river-plate, tried everything to turn it around but nothing has worked, every week a heavy defeat after another.

I seen this bizarre sequence happen before to Barcelona's star stubbed team a couple of seasons ago when they got relegated also.

My team has unfortunately drawn the short straw from the software to be the carp team this season .

Hopefully bounce straight back up.

Good luck Mark, hopefully you can stay up, it's going to be a Nailbiter last game.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 16th September 2014 05:21 PM
MACHINIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MACHINIST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neil H
Team Manager

Phew-thought for a moment that U were leaving the game
I had this also in 8001 when my star-studded Leicester team couldn't buy a win but then managed to turn it around so keep with it pal-Sure U'll find the magic formula soon!!
(If not create a new software to overwrite this one!!)

Old Post 16th September 2014 05:32 PM
Neil H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MACHINIST
Team Manager

Oh yea I remember that in 8001,

Oh well, it looks like I'm moaning when I read the post back , but I'm not. I think it can be just as thrilling battling relegation as it can be challenging for the league.

I'll get some new algorithms and code made up for pff it implant into the broken game engine

Old Post 16th September 2014 07:10 PM
MACHINIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MACHINIST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neil H
Team Manager

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by MACHINIST
Oh yea I remember that in 8001,

Oh well, it looks like I'm moaning when I read the post back , but I'm not. I think it can be just as thrilling battling relegation as it can be challenging for the league.

I'll get some new algorithms and code made up for pff it implant into the broken game engine

It can be just as thrilling in a relegation battle but when Ur used to challenging for title after title then it does make you wonder what is happening.

Old Post 16th September 2014 07:41 PM
Neil H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote