Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > PFG General > PFG General Chat > Pff Retirement

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Thomo™
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by devilbee
This is the comment that confuses me.

PFF is a viable business isn't it even. Surely its saleable when retirement looms putting a few bob in the kitty and allowing PFF to continue under a new owner.

Obviously only when the time comes though.

We are all here cos we love this game and it will be a sad time in the future if it comes to a point where its run its course.

I've already offered the infrastructure and admin. Lol

I'm an admin though and not a developer so couldn't rewrite all the changes everybody wants.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 4th May 2015 10:01 AM
Thomo™ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomo™ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tilly
Team Manager

I would be happy to lead some form of consortium to invest and buy the business from lee should he ever decide to sell

I would call it the play by mail massive and would be happy to invest some monies into the project should lee ever wish to sell and let his legacy live on.

I'm sure posh boys like pritch and wario would also put their hands in their pockets.

Old Post 4th May 2015 10:50 AM
tilly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tilly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pritch
Team Manager

I am not posh!

Old Post 4th May 2015 11:01 AM
Pritch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pritch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AllyM1
Team Manager

May not have to worry for a while yet, should Lee be able to carry on for some time yet.

I enjoy the forums most of all. Means since my joining (played as a child through the post), I've never considered leaving, even when I haven't time to really play.

PFF is a great creation and looking forward to at least a few more years.

Old Post 4th May 2015 11:03 AM
AllyM1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AllyM1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
amwario
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Pritch
I am not posh!

No you are Tory boy!

I would be happy to throw some money in, if it came to it.

However, I think it is way to early to discuss and like Lee said, it could be over ten years away.

Old Post 4th May 2015 11:08 AM
amwario is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amwario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AllyM1
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by amwario
No you are Tory boy!

I would be happy to throw some money in, if it came to it.

However, I think it is way to early to discuss and like Lee said, it could be over ten years away.

Likewise. I'm sure there would easily be enough money generated.

Agreed. As said, could be 10 years away. Not to worry.

Old Post 4th May 2015 11:14 AM
AllyM1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AllyM1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danny
Team Manager

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by PFF Admin (Lee)
I'm well, but not getting any younger.

PFF could well go on for another ten years if:

a) I adjust the model as outlined in the main thread (4 days, earlier game-lock time).

b) my health holds up

c) Members still want to play.

Old Post 5th May 2015 12:41 AM
danny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote