Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > The Members' Lounge > Other sports > Boxing News

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Pages (81): « First ... « 79 80 [81]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
gabb
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by AJPS
Groves didn't look great against Rabrasse. 3rd fight with Froch won't happen. Smith vs Abraham will be interesting.
that guy took huge shots and as we know grooves can bang.

3rd fight with froch was never going to happen. The only way it ever could is if groves beats direll and Vegas say they would love to host froch groves 3 giving him the chance to retire undisputed champ and fighting in Vegas.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 25th September 2014 09:13 AM
gabb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AllyM1
Team Manager

I think Dirrell would/will be a really hard fight for Groves.

Groves has to improve big time if he's to best him. At this juncture. I'm not sure.

I expect Froch to fight once more, in Vegas also. Chavez Jr still probably the man for the swansong job.

Old Post 26th September 2014 04:08 PM
AllyM1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AllyM1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AllyM1
Team Manager

119-109 on one card for Abraham vs Smith.

Stuff like this is why, at times, I wish I didn't love boxing.

The sport is utterly rancid to its core. Truly vile sport. Germany the home of its vile underbelly.

Old Post 27th September 2014 11:37 PM
AllyM1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AllyM1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pritch
Team Manager

That was horrid judging. Hope they all got a nice pay off.

Feel for smith.

Old Post 27th September 2014 11:44 PM
Pritch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pritch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabb
Team Manager

For me more ex pros should become judges, at least they know what there looking at. Mma isn't quite as bad but still awful calls in that aswel.

Old Post 28th September 2014 09:05 AM
gabb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote