Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > Games > Player/Manager - Game 6600 > Players for Sale/Wanted > Help!

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Batigol
Team Manager

Lol! Well if any of the legends can help me mout with even one player, it would be greatly appreciated!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 16th August 2014 03:57 PM
Batigol is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Batigol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MADMAN
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Michael
Your like a struck record at the moment, perhaps it's old age setting in.

Old Post 16th August 2014 04:11 PM
MADMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MADMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michael
Team Manager

I will sell you Pedro. If you want, can do Willian and cash for him? If so, make me a cash offer.

Old Post 16th August 2014 06:40 PM
Michael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Batigol
Team Manager

Pedro would be good mate, guess Willian will get a decent upgrade this time, what about him and 8 mil for him?

Old Post 16th August 2014 06:56 PM
Batigol is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Batigol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michael
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Batigol
Pedro would be good mate, guess Willian will get a decent upgrade this time, what about him and 8 mil for him?

Yeah, I'll do that. Probably go to an 82.

Do you want to write it up and I'll just confirm?

Old Post 16th August 2014 07:16 PM
Michael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Batigol
Team Manager

quote:
Yeah, I'll do that. Probably go to an 82.

Do you want to write it up and I'll just confirm?

Cheers mate, have stuck that through, appreciate it! If you can do without anyone else, let me know!

Old Post 16th August 2014 07:27 PM
Michael
Team Manager

Thumbs up

quote:
Cheers mate, have stuck that through, appreciate it! If you can do without anyone else, let me know!

Have confirmed it, cheers.

I'm happy to loan you a couple of players?
I'm now going to have 114m in cash, so I don't know if I really want anymore cash as I don't need it. Maybe do one more, I'll get back to you if I do.

Old Post 16th August 2014 09:09 PM
Batigol
Team Manager

Aye mate I understand it doesn't really help you. Appreciate Pedro anyway even if you can't do anymore

Thanks very much!

Old Post 16th August 2014 09:12 PM
Neil H
Team Manager

Great deal for Batigol!!!!

Old Post 15th September 2014 07:12 PM
Neil H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michael
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Neil H
Great deal for Batigol!!!!

Tell me about it, I didn't expect that. I would have through Willian would have gone to an 82 rating!
No one probably requested it. I only did a few at last minute.

Old Post 15th September 2014 09:02 PM
Batigol
Team Manager

quote:
Tell me about it, I didn't expect that. I would have through Willian would have gone to an 82 rating!
No one probably requested it. I only did a few at last minute.

Aye totally did not expect Pedro to get 84 and willian not to move at all, even more generous now on rreflection!

Old Post 15th September 2014 10:34 PM
Michael
Team Manager

quote:
Aye totally did not expect Pedro to get 84 and willian not to move at all, even more generous now on rreflection!

It happens doesn't it sometimes. I'm not bothered about it.

Old Post 16th September 2014 06:58 PM