Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > Games > Player/Manager - Game 6601 > F..A.O Newton

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Neil H
Team Manager

F..A.O Newton

Congrats on getting Carlos in the game.
I gave up just so someone hopefully would and to stop wasting a OTL slot every week.
Now sell him to me!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 16th July 2014 08:51 PM
Neil H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MACHINIST
Team Manager

I'm out the house on holiday so missed all my Wednesday games today, thus not putting the otl down . My fail

Old Post 16th July 2014 10:16 PM
MACHINIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MACHINIST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neil H
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by MACHINIST
I'm out the house on holiday so missed all my Wednesday games today, thus not putting the otl down . My fail

Good-have a great holiday!!

Old Post 16th July 2014 10:31 PM
Neil H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Newton83
Team Manager

Talking

Cheers Neil! It was quite a shock when I got him, I thought you guys knew something I didn't... like he's come out of retirement and his legend rating was soon to be scrapped or something! Ha.

MACHINIST, that's unlucky pal, but remember, you've had your moment....... that time you bought Cannavaro and Brazilian Ronaldo from OTL in the same turn! You must have been pinching yourself

Old Post 17th July 2014 03:30 PM
Newton83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Newton83 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
venger
Team Manager

I'm using the weeks PFF holiday as my excuse for forgetting to put his number down.

Old Post 17th July 2014 04:03 PM
venger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for venger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MACHINIST
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Newton83
Cheers Neil! It was quite a shock when I got him, I thought you guys knew something I didn't... like he's come out of retirement and his legend rating was soon to be scrapped or something! Ha.

MACHINIST, that's unlucky pal, but remember, you've had your moment....... that time you bought Cannavaro and Brazilian Ronaldo from OTL in the same turn! You must have been pinching yourself

Yea I couldn't believe my eyes when I seen both of them on my team sheet , I thought both would be deadlocked forever. Well I'm glad you got Carlos, hopefully he will help your team win some over due silverware

Old Post 21st July 2014 05:07 PM
MACHINIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MACHINIST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote