Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > Games > Legends - Game 8004 > Players for Sale/Wanted > CSKA Sales

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
amwario
Team Manager

Dos santos and gilmar for di stefano?

Or both for neuer and hughes?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10th July 2014 06:12 PM
amwario is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amwario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neil H
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by leethomp1

Neil H - To make things easier, would you swap Ozil for Zito?

Lol-must seem like I'm really awkward but Ozil has never done it for me- would really prefer Muller.

Old Post 10th July 2014 07:09 PM
Neil H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leethomp1
Team Manager

Pritch - Hmm that's not something small lol, could we involve Sampaio if i'm to use all of those?

Amwario - Will think about those, would probably need to get a CF rep before selling Di Stefano.

Neil H - Ha, i think the same about myself but if that's the case, i will try to think of something

Old Post 13th July 2014 12:03 AM
leethomp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leethomp1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
amwario
Team Manager

quote:
Pritch - Hmm that's not something small lol, could we involve Sampaio if i'm to use all of those?

Amwario - Will think about those, would probably need to get a CF rep before selling Di Stefano.

Neil H - Ha, i think the same about myself but if that's the case, i will try to think of something

I could do a sperate desl for baggio or bergkamp?

Old Post 13th July 2014 11:08 AM
amwario is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amwario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pritch
Team Manager

quote:

yes that's do able, you will need to add 3m

Old Post 13th July 2014 01:14 PM
Pritch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pritch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leethomp1
Team Manager

Amwario - Not ideal, but what you would be thinking for Bergs?

Pritch - You drive a hard bargain but i think i could stretch to that

Old Post 13th July 2014 10:18 PM
leethomp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leethomp1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pritch
Team Manager

Nice one mate, if your sure can you write up? I have just moved house so ain't got internet till next Monday. Makes doing things tricky!

Old Post 14th July 2014 08:07 AM
Pritch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pritch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leethomp1
Team Manager

Have written this up mate, hopefully done it right

Old Post 18th July 2014 06:10 PM
Pritch
Team Manager

Confirmed mate, cheers

Old Post 20th July 2014 10:21 AM