Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > Games > Player/Manager - Game 6601 > New Record

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
danny
Team Manager

Post New Record

Blue Army FC recently reached the £200 Mill boundry , anyone ever reached that amount before or higher. ?

(I know this is a Double Gate Receipts Game Also like 6600.)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 30th October 2014 06:44 PM
danny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neil H
Team Manager

Lol that's mental-Most I had was 70mil ish I think
I had to but loads of 83 players at the end of the season so I didn't get stung by the taxman.

Old Post 30th October 2014 09:06 PM
Neil H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pritch
Team Manager

I am I mob 150m. I don't think I have got any decent player from the bidder in this game. But if a joke really

Old Post 30th October 2014 09:08 PM
Pritch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pritch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomo™
Team Manager

Barnsley got to 212m one then the shareholders took it.

I plough about 5m into expenses each week just to spend the money and still end up making money :-)

Old Post 30th October 2014 09:15 PM
Thomo™ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomo™ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MACHINIST
Team Manager

That's big bucks, I bet if you were to bid £200million on one player on the bidding market you would still lose out to someone else that bidded otl price

It's a joke how money makes little difference to bids

Old Post 30th October 2014 10:17 PM
MACHINIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MACHINIST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danny
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Neil H
Lol that's mental-Most I had was 70mil ish I think
I had to but loads of 83 players at the end of the season so I didn't get stung by the taxman.

Yeah that deff does help.

I always take the hit then trim the Squad of players from Upgrades profit ect bud.

Old Post 30th October 2014 11:46 PM
danny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danny
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Pritch
I am I mob 150m. I don't think I have got any decent player from the bidder in this game. But if a joke really

You can get lucky though ,

I have got Cristiano Ronaldo in 2 separate Games recently and some Quality 84"s also , but have missed out on Loads , Its difficult M8 cos of the Level of other Bids and the Nature of PFF.

Old Post 30th October 2014 11:49 PM
danny
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Thomo™
Barnsley got to 212m one then the shareholders took it.

I plough about 5m into expenses each week just to spend the money and still end up making money :-)

You know I have loads of Respect to that Barnsley theme (Your teams very Difficult to Break Down) , (you must be tempted to go for 84"s , 85" ect though) You have the 2nd highest pile of Cash 6601.

Old Post 30th October 2014 11:52 PM
danny
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by MACHINIST
That's big bucks, I bet if you were to bid £200million on one player on the bidding market you would still lose out to someone else that bidded otl price

It's a joke how money makes little difference to bids

If Carlsberg did PFF then .." lol..

Nature of the Game again M8..

All though If I did bid that on a Player (which I Probs would"nt) There would only be 5/6 Greats that would Tempt Me lol.
Nah I love Making Profit with my Teams like Many of us as well as Keeping Quality and UpGrades ect.

Old Post 30th October 2014 11:56 PM
Thomo™
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by danny
You know I have loads of Respect to that Barnsley theme (Your teams very Difficult to Break Down) , (you must be tempted to go for 84"s , 85" ect though) You have the 2nd highest pile of Cash 6601.

Nope not tempted in the slightest.

Having my 97/98 squad makes this game unique to any other I play in and thats why I did it.

Didn't want just another squad of the same old players just in another game number.

Hell I even loan myself out all season every season!!

97/98 is here to stay regardless of how many times I drop out of div 1

Old Post 31st October 2014 06:34 AM
Thomo™ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomo™ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote