Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > The Members' Lounge > Chit chat (any old rubbish really) > I-Phone 4s

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MACHINIST
Team Manager

I-Phone 4s

Anyone here still use the i-phone 4s?

If so are you having major performance problems with this 8.0 update ?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 21st September 2014 08:28 PM
MACHINIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MACHINIST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AJPS
Team Manager

No problems with mine so far.

Whats been happening ?

Old Post 22nd September 2014 11:10 AM
AJPS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AJPS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MACHINIST
Team Manager

My phone is now really slow, it freezes all the time, stutters on simple pages , really laggy when moving the screen around.

I've read a few forums and loads of people have this issue , apparently the i-phone 4s doesn't have enough power to properly cope with this update, but the i-phone 5-6 are ok

Hopefully Apple releases a patch or 8.1 update ASAP , because right now my phone is utter ****

Old Post 22nd September 2014 12:27 PM
MACHINIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MACHINIST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomo™
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by MACHINIST

Hopefully Apple releases a patch or 8.1 update ASAP , because right now my phone is utter ****

was utter **** before IOS 8

Old Post 22nd September 2014 04:59 PM
Thomo™ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomo™ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MACHINIST
Team Manager

Zzz

Old Post 22nd September 2014 07:18 PM
AJPS
Team Manager

Coming to think of it I have slightly noticed that with mine. Not enough for it to annoy me though. Maybe mine isn't as bad as others.

Old Post 22nd September 2014 08:55 PM
AJPS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AJPS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote