Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > PFG General > Ask the Experts/Tips and advice > Squad Player Request

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
g4ttu5011
Team Manager

Squad Player Request

I'm managing Atletico in game 7568 and i wanted to request Oliver Torres to be added to my squad... he has been at Atletico since 2012 and made 15 1st team appearances since then.

I searched the game to see if he is on there and he is in Real Madrid's squad???

surely they cannot request a squad player to be added to their team that is currently a member of another squad in the game? one that has played for the 1st team??

I've never come across this before so any advice would be grateful,

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 17th October 2014 02:47 PM
g4ttu5011 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for g4ttu5011 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neil H
Team Manager

Is it a newish game?
If not he may already have been added by the previous manager of Athletico(if there was one)and sold on or if Athletico were unmanaged then anyone can request him
Other than that message P.F.F and find out.

Old Post 17th October 2014 03:21 PM
Neil H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LFCJace
Team Manager

The manager before you may have added him into the game and done a deal with madrid or he was put on the bm and thats how he ended there

Old Post 17th October 2014 04:49 PM
LFCJace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LFCJace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Batigol
Team Manager

I am Real Madrid manager bud, and if memory serves me correct, I picked him up from the BM for 500k one week.

Have not been requesting because there are still a lot of players OTL so he def wasn't added that way, but there are 2 or 3 young players there in my squad that were sold on the bidder early on by people looking cash. There is always a mad rush for cash at the start of the game and people always add their squad players fast and chuck them on bidder...

Picked up Gaudino, Niang and Bernat the same way...

Old Post 17th October 2014 05:39 PM
Batigol is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Batigol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwatson9
Team Manager

However... In reply to your post initially... you wouldn't have been able to bring him in if he joined Atletico in 2012 even if he wasn't at Real Madrid in the game mate....

Old Post 17th October 2014 05:57 PM
cwatson9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwatson9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwatson9
Team Manager

If the player had not been in the game at all you would have been able to request him.... but as he is already in the game, regardless of where he's at, he would have had to have signed for Atletico in the last 2 calendar months

Old Post 17th October 2014 06:01 PM
cwatson9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwatson9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote