Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > Games > PFF Double game 3003 > How...

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Neil H
Team Manager

How...

Have you got Legends on the BM Mach??
Thats slightly unfair if they were put in to your squad and you get an extra 30mil to buy legends

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 20th October 2014 09:56 PM
Neil H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MACHINIST
Team Manager

Didn't we all get a load of random legends added to our teams?

Almost my entire Plymouth team got exchanged for legends for some reason, Think I would be left with about 5 original players if I got pff to remove them.

Does that mean that any member that joins this game now will have to have the legends in their team removed? just seems a bit of a farse.

The way this cluster f*uck legend add has worked IS a farce, I find it hard to decipher what is fair and whats not fair.

One thing I do know is, We shouldn't have had the R81s and R82s added to this game, Its made it so there's too much players and they're ending up at unmanaged teams.

Old Post 20th October 2014 10:42 PM
MACHINIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MACHINIST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neil H
Team Manager

Nope I didn't get any legends in my squad.
This has been a **** up from start to finish- if I'd have known it would have been this bad I would have said no to legends.

Old Post 20th October 2014 11:16 PM
Neil H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neil H Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MACHINIST
Team Manager

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by Neil H
Nope I didn't get any legends in my squad.
This has been a **** up from start to finish- if I'd have known it would have been this bad I would have said no to legends.

Yep, I think if we just made it R83+ legends or R84+ legends the software would have handled it, but Cliff wanted all legends to do his man utd theme that hes supposed to be doing, so this is what were left with. Its too late now sadly, the game is what it is now. I suppose we could ask pff if they will move the R84s to the otl, it would leave huge gaps in the unmanaged teams though, Cant see them doing it tbh.

Old Post 20th October 2014 11:23 PM
MACHINIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MACHINIST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote