Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > The Members' Lounge > Other sports > WWE

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
leethomp1
Team Manager

Was inevitable after Raw, Shield vs Evolution at Extreme Rules will be awesome.

I'd be more hyped for this, had it been a couple years ago, unfortunately age has caught up with H and Batista and they can't perform to the level they used to.

And i'm glad i'm not the only one who loves all the nostalgia. Stone Cold will always rank as the 2nd greatest of all time for me, just behind Taker.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 15th April 2014 09:21 PM
leethomp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leethomp1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AllyM1
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by leethomp1

I'd be more hyped for this, had it been a couple years ago, unfortunately age has caught up with H and Batista and they can't perform to the level they used to.

And i'm glad i'm not the only one who loves all the nostalgia. Stone Cold will always rank as the 2nd greatest of all time for me, just behind Taker.

I see your point RE: time catching up.

Though, my delight simply stems from the nostalgia. Also, as daft as it seems, I met my best mate years ago all thanks to an Evolution t-shirt! I'm best man at his wedding next year and he was an usher at mine (my brother was my best man).

Also agree with Shield vs Evolution. They made the right call keep The Shield together longer - if they had broken up around he time there was dissent in the ranks, that would've been too soon, and felt it.

Old Post 15th April 2014 09:28 PM
AllyM1 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for AllyM1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AllyM1
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by leethomp1

Oh, and wholeheartedly agree that Undertaker is the best ever.

Old Post 15th April 2014 09:46 PM
AllyM1 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for AllyM1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote