Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > The Members' Lounge > Real Life Football > Bring back....

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kinkster
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by joseboy
If this was Moyes, no excuse would be spared. The team that went out tonight should have taken care of MK Dons comfortably would have been the cries.

I'm not for a minute saying United fans took SAF for granted, but perhaps nobody on earth realised just how much more he has been getting out that group of players than he should have been.

You'd expect LVG to get a result tonight though but they've been scudded. 4-0 isn't a fluke result or an unlucky defeat. It's an absolute pumping.

Dont disagree.

That said I still beleive LVG will get it right and I never had that faith in Moyes.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 26th August 2014 10:38 PM
kinkster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kinkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
villaman
Team Manager

Go get Ron asap - hes class in a 352.

20mil mind

Old Post 26th August 2014 10:42 PM
villaman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for villaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joseboy
Team Manager

I had many great years supporting Celtic, through both bad and good times. Rangers winning 9 in a row, Celtic stopping them doing 10 and also the UEFA cup runs. I was lucky enough to witness Henrik Larsson in his prime and he was a hero of mine.

How times have changed though and no longer do I have a love for Celtic, nor any team. I do have a soft spot for Hamilton Accies as I'm part of the club, albeit in the youth setup.

The players I worked with in my first year at Accies(3 years ago), are starting to come through now. Eamonn Brophy scored for the first team tonight. These are the things I look for now as it gives me the joy that once upon a time supporting guys like Larsson did.

Old Post 26th August 2014 10:49 PM
joseboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joseboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joseboy
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by kinkster
Dont disagree.

That said I still beleive LVG will get it right and I never had that faith in Moyes.

At least you're honest. Reputation may well buy him slightly more time time than Moyes. He'll still need to produce the goods though.

Old Post 26th August 2014 10:49 PM
joseboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joseboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MADMAN
Team Manager

great thread

Old Post 27th August 2014 10:19 AM
MADMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MADMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joseboy
Team Manager

4-0 is a doing.

Old Post 27th August 2014 10:24 AM
AllyM1
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by joseboy

The players I worked with in my first year at Accies(3 years ago), are starting to come through now. Eamonn Brophy scored for the first team tonight. These are the things I look for now as it gives me the joy that once upon a time supporting guys like Larsson did.

Aye, I'd say to see something like that gives a great sense of pride and satisfaction.

Always good to hear lads coming through and getting their chance. Especially if they've got that bit between their teeth to succeed.

Old Post 27th August 2014 04:58 PM
AllyM1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AllyM1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michael
Team Manager

quote:
Dont disagree.

I think one of his main problems is that he is trying to use a 3-5-2 formation which none of players are use too. The youth players surely would have been bought up on a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 formation like SAF liked to play. He should go back to using either of those formations like he did with Ajax and Bayern Munich.

Old Post 27th August 2014 06:11 PM
Michael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kinkster
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Michael
I think one of his main problems is that he is trying to use a 3-5-2 formation which none of players are use too. The youth players surely would have been bought up on a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 formation like SAF liked to play. He should go back to using either of those formations like he did with Ajax and Bayern Munich.

I think hes been playing games with the board to be honest, maybe wrong but he has been insistant he doesnt have the personnel to play 433, so they went and spent 60mil on Di Maria

I expect 433 on Saturday

Old Post 27th August 2014 06:13 PM
kinkster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kinkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michael
Team Manager

quote:
I think hes been playing games with the board to be honest, maybe wrong but he has been insistant he doesnt have the personnel to play 433, so they went and spent 60mil on Di Maria

I expect 433 on Saturday

Maybe, let hope result improve very soon.
I hope he does play that formation as that is only way he is fit Di Maria, Mata, Rooney and Van Persie into. At least scrap the 3 at the back anyway if he doesn't play that formation.

Old Post 27th August 2014 06:20 PM
Michael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote