Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > PFG General > PFG General Chat > Vetoed deal

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cmjspence
Team Manager

Vetoed deal

Under the new managers orders has anyone ever known a deal to be vetoed. In one game I have done a deal for cash and I want to bid for someone on the BM but I am relying on the cash from the sale for this. I don't want to go overdrawn if the deal falls through.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 13th March 2012 08:00 PM
cmjspence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cmjspence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DannyS
Team Manager

I have had this happen but it depends how far overdrawn it will send you.

Old Post 13th March 2012 08:12 PM
DannyS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DannyS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cmjspence
Team Manager

Why did they veto your deal mate? They class it as unfair?

It would send me majorly over the -5mill but then I dont know if it would just not go through as the money is not there...

Old Post 13th March 2012 08:22 PM
cmjspence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cmjspence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MACHINIST
Team Manager

I have had it happen, I tried to sell Chelsea manager a player in 7701 and buy another from otl with the cash of the sale,

But Chelsea didn't have enough money to buy my player so it didn't go through, also my otl player didn't go through either as I didn't have enough money, (because of the Chelsea fail)

Old Post 13th March 2012 08:25 PM
MACHINIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MACHINIST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MACHINIST
Team Manager

I've been 6million over drawn but had a player on the bidder the same turn so it was only for one turn and I didn't have any player from my squad automatically put on the bidder like it states it would happen in the rule book.

Old Post 13th March 2012 08:28 PM
MACHINIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MACHINIST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote