Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > The Members' Lounge > Other sports > Boxing News

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Pages (77): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AJPS
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by andrewb
i'll never forget being in a night club when i was about 17 and some bloke knocked my drink out of my hand. i turned round whilst calling the guy a stupid tw4t to find out it was enzo mac and joe calzaghe. as you can imagine i apologised quite a few times lol.

always liked watchin enzo fight. the haye fight ruined him tho.

so did i untill the Haye fight. he couldnt admit he was beaten by the better man claiming that Haye won because he got the first shot in and thats what it came down to he said.

hes is a tw@t for knocking your drink out your hand, boxer or not lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 8th March 2012 11:02 AM
AJPS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AJPS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AJPS
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by gabb
still makes me chuckle that Haye vs enzo fight, first when enzo cal saying if Haye didn't go down early it would ruin him, the complete reverse happened.

also on here i got so much stick for saying Haye would win i believe Andrew was one of them

yeah you did lol. think me and you were the only people on here who backed Haye.

just looked back at the thread lol, some funny comments in there.

Old Post 8th March 2012 11:10 AM
AJPS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AJPS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabb
Team Manager

lol yeah i had a look back at it think my fav though is barn saying i should stick to wwf as i don't know much about boxing.

Old Post 8th March 2012 11:27 AM
gabb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AJPS
Team Manager

lol

cant beat our good friend Jambo's comments on the Haye/Fraudley thread

Old Post 8th March 2012 12:00 PM
AllyM1
Team Manager

Wish I'd been involved in those debates! I backed Haye all the way.. Had some real heated debate on my other regular Forum - Boxrec.

Old Post 8th March 2012 04:36 PM
AllyM1 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for AllyM1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andrewb
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by gabb
still makes me chuckle that Haye vs enzo fight, first when enzo cal saying if Haye didn't go down early it would ruin him, the complete reverse happened.

also on here i got so much stick for saying Haye would win i believe Andrew was one of them

i wanted enzo to win but i very.much doubt i give you stick for sayin haye would win. anyone can win any fight on any given day. i nevr expect people to win, more hope. it was probs mears, he was a nob head

Old Post 9th March 2012 12:41 AM
andrewb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andrewb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AllyM1
Team Manager

Chisora loses his Licence then...

British Boxing Board of Control without question caved into public pressure; I think a suspension was more apt than revoking his Licence.

Fwank though won't let this lie long; he'll get Chisora Boxing again no doubt about it!

Old Post 15th March 2012 12:15 AM
AllyM1 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for AllyM1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabb
Team Manager

best thing that could happen to him imo, he clearly has a problem keeping his temper in check, he roughed up his bird not to long ago aswel.

hopefully he will do something about it sorting it out now because if he doesn't he won't have much of a career.

Old Post 15th March 2012 12:35 AM
gabb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andrewb
Team Manager

he's only banned from fighting here tho. he can still box outside britain

Old Post 15th March 2012 08:25 AM
andrewb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andrewb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andrewb
Team Manager

brook vs hatton

predictions please?

Old Post 16th March 2012 08:21 PM
AllyM1
Team Manager

Brook via Decision.

I've also got Martinez down to KO Macklin tomorrow.

Old Post 16th March 2012 08:30 PM
andrewb
Team Manager

I cant see Hatton winning, but like you cant see Brook getting him out of there.

Hatton is a tough cookie but Brook is the better boxer by far imo

Macklin/Martinez I aint 100% sure on
Martinez is hittable and Macklin has power - just got to defend well
Heart says Macklin, head says Martinez

Last edited by andrewb on 16th March 2012 at 11:45 PM

Old Post 16th March 2012 08:39 PM
AllyM1
Team Manager

Martinez will kill Macklin mate - Macklin is going against one of the best pound for pound fighters in the World in Martinez and I simply can't see how he can win.. Martinez is way above Macklin in class.

I spend allot of time on Boxrec and the vibes are the same - Martinez to KO Macklin.

I'll tip my hat to you sir if Macklin does win mind!

Old Post 16th March 2012 11:34 PM
andrewb
Team Manager

I think Martinez will win, but there's always that small chance - gotta be optomistic

looking forward to Brook vs Hatton - should be a great fight

Old Post 17th March 2012 07:35 PM
AJPS
Team Manager

Matinez should be able to stop Mackin.

Always thought Macklin was overrated but he looked good against Sturm. Barker did well against Martinez considering.

Think Kell will win a UD but it could be a tough fight.

Old Post 17th March 2012 10:14 PM