Pure Fantasy Football Manager - The Soccer Management Game - The Football Management Game
Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.4 Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game > The Members' Lounge > Other sports > Cheltenham Ante-post

Pure Fantasy Football Management - the online football management game

Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Skeen
Team Manager

Guys got a competition up on the blog - not sure how many entrants it'll get but I'd guess a fair few of the 550 Twitter followers will join.

http://lonesomepundit.wordpress.com...st-competition/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 19th February 2012 11:13 PM
Skeen is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Skeen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skeen
Team Manager

Gone for Overturn @ 20/1 e/w in without Hurricane Fly market.

Insult that.

Old Post 22nd February 2012 12:18 AM
Skeen is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Skeen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
foxy
Team Manager

Might be a decent bet that mate as Granduet and Zarkander are both possible Non-Runners

Old Post 22nd February 2012 08:54 PM
foxy is online now Click Here to See the Profile for foxy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skeen
Team Manager

When you think he's not matched miles behind Binocular and had a nice break, think he'll go well. Be the only bet I'll have in the Champion at any rate.

Old Post 24th February 2012 08:06 AM
foxy
Team Manager

Backed another 3 today all NRNB,

Peddlers Cross 50-1 ew for Champion hurdle, more than likely it wont run but if anything did happen to The Hurricane in the build up i would think he would run it in the champion as it was last years runner-up, as low as 14's with some bookmakers.

Grands Crus 9-1 for the gold cup, If it does run in this race then i think it will go off near favouritism, on king george day at xmas on the same day over the same c/d it was 4 seconds quicker than kauto star and long run which is quite a few lengths

Captain chris 40-1 ew for the gold cup, last years arkle winner, if it turns up in this race i guarantee it will be half that price at best, reports suggest its time with yogi briesner the jumping guru went terrific and last year jumped well, is a spring horse and should be coming to hand about now.

Cant beat NRNB as if any of these dont turn up in these races i get some dollar back

Old Post 26th February 2012 08:18 PM
foxy is online now Click Here to See the Profile for foxy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skeen
Team Manager

Like the Grands Crus one with NRNB - surprised he's 9s to be honest.

Captain Chris has oodles of talent but his jumping would have to have improved loads but 40/1 is a big price. Can't see him beating LR or Kauto based on Kempton - which would have been a track to suit him.

Old Post 26th February 2012 09:59 PM
foxy
Team Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Skeen
Like the Grands Crus one with NRNB - surprised he's 9s to be honest.

Captain Chris has oodles of talent but his jumping would have to have improved loads but 40/1 is a big price. Can't see him beating LR or Kauto based on Kempton - which would have been a track to suit him.

I watched the king George again on Saturday and captain chris got knocked all over the place during the race and had a terrible passage through the race, just saw him as a potential improver but like you say his jumping has to improve, a line can go through his latest run, fancy pearl swan for the triumph hurdle and I'm tempted at the 8s on offer, also quinshan leader in the Kim muir at 14s

Old Post 26th February 2012 10:57 PM
Skeen
Team Manager

Grands Crus looks nice now at 9s.

Bit of support for the old Medermit also - 50s long gone.

Have backed Walkon for the RSA at 40s. Think if you ignore his Newbury runs he's a silly price.

Old Post 2nd March 2012 12:11 PM
Skeen
Team Manager

Backed Edeymi NRNB for the Fred Winter @ 20s

Finished third to Darroun - who I may yet back for the Triumph think he's the best Irish horse and Hisabaat - who has since won the Leopardstown trial last month.

Hisabaat is 10s for the Fred Winter, has to give Edeymi 9lb - beat him 3 lengths when they met. Both have since won.

20s is big if he runs. He'll be single figures.

Old Post 4th March 2012 09:50 PM
foxy
Team Manager

Just backed a few more myself today, Realt Dubh also for queen mother 25/1, Quinshan leader 16/1 for kim muir, Dare me 20/1 for the county hurdle, mozoltov at 33/1 for Champion Bumper as willie mullins likes him and will love the ground, 8 1/2 days to go

Old Post 4th March 2012 09:56 PM
Skeen
Team Manager

Aye cannot wait mate .. get this week out of the way and it's here. Going to Amsterdam on the Friday so hopefully will be going loaded up nicely and if they all lose well such is life

Old Post 4th March 2012 10:02 PM
foxy
Team Manager

sounds good mate, last day at work on thursday for me then 2 weeks off, take the mrs out for a couple of day trips and sh*t like that then its all cheltenham

Old Post 4th March 2012 10:15 PM
Skeen
Team Manager

Bit short but just backed Henderson to be top trainer with Ladbrokes at 3/1.

Old Post 8th March 2012 12:54 PM
Skeen
Team Manager

Backed Pateese @ 25s for the Imperial Cup.

http://lonesomepundit.wordpress.com...perial-cup-bet/

Old Post 8th March 2012 02:53 PM
Skeen
Team Manager

You may think I'm a bit mad.

Coral Cup - Saphir River @ 33s e/w NRNB

He could be somewhat let in light off 33s - considering he finished second in a GP1 in France last time out. He has also beaten a horse quite easily who finished ahead of Thousand Stars/Zaynar/Final Approach all pretty decent. I'll be honest I don't know a great deal about the French form but think he could be 150+ and well off 139 and at 33s it's worth a stab.

Old Post 9th March 2012 09:15 PM